Oh where do I even begin. This summer has been so much fun for me because I have been able to stay home with Mason and just watch him grow and explore, but I still had to have some type of income. I was able to take on a night job where I work either 11:00 pm to 3:00 am or 3:00 am to 7:00 am. I only was suppose to work a couple nights a week but I covered a lot of people's shifts and would sometimes work 5 nights a week. This got very hard when I was doing summer preschool and then Mason didn't want to sleep when I needed to take a nap. Now I'm back to just working one night a week for 8 hours straight through the night so I'm no so much of a zombie anymore.
Over the summer I decided that is was time for me to go back to school and get my teaching degree. After applying and registering to THREE different colleges, I finally found the program that is right for me. Unfortunately I have to attend this college full time (which I was only wanting to start out part time). I will be starting this school September 1st and then I will be going back to the preschool Sept. 5th and to top it off I will be staying at my night job! I don't know when I'm going to get sleep or if my house will ever be clean, but hopefully I will make it through with no problems (in my dreams, right?)
Last but definitely not least Kyle is working out of town again. He is working at a Lime Plant in Delta doing some electrical stuff at it. It is a 2 hour drive to the plant so he has decided to just live out there during the week, with my wonderful Brother-in-Law and his wife. The original plan was that he was going to be out there Monday through Thursday come home Thursday night go straight to school and then be home for the weekend. Well, that would of been way to easy! They are working 5 days a week 10 hour days so he is now having to come home for school but then drive back to Delta the next morning. So he is now going back and fourth 6 times during the week. I feel so bad for him because he is going to hate being in the car after a while.
This past week was the first week of him being away and it has been so much harder then when he went to Vernal. I'm pretty sure I cried non stop everyday this last week, I'm missing him, he is missing Mason and me and Mason can definitely tell that daddy isn't there. It is going to be very interesting to see how I handle work, school and being a single parent, but I'm sure with a lot of praying and encouragement from everyone around us we will some how manage. Now I'm just trying to figure out what Heavenly Father is teaching us with all this craziness and what lesson is to be learned. After what happened with us getting into the house I know that God does have a plan and sometimes its not always how we had hoped it would be but in the end it works out and if you listen carefully you will hear what God is trying to teach you.
Thank you for letting me vent and for everyones love and support I know that there is no way that we could get through this if it weren't for everyone's love for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment