Kyle, Chrissie and Mason

Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothing new...or to exciting.

I realize it has been a while since I've posted on our blog so I decided to do an update, but nothing really to exciting has happened. We are finally settling into our hectic life as much as we possibly can. Kyle is traveling back and forth to Delta working 10 hour days 5 days a week. He is so amazing I don't think I could handle doing that drive and then having to work 10 hours on top of it. Hunting season has begun and sometimes I forget I even have a husband :). It has been really good though cause he has been able to go out with Darren, his brother, a lot as well as our cousin Jethro. I'm still working both of my jobs and going to school. I'm feel like I'm finally getting a hand of school and I'm loving it. I passed my first class, Humanities, and am hoping to finish math with in the next couple of weeks. Mason turned 18 months and seemed to grow up so much. He is talking like crazy, though I still can't understand all of it. His favorite movie to watch right now is Spirit. He learned how to say Spirit so now all I hear all day long is "watch Spit" (yes I spelt spit because thats what it sounds like). He loves to go to his Grandma's and Grandpa's houses, especially to see the horses. He still loves to dance and is now starting to attempt to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". I think Mason's favorite time is when dad comes home from Delta, he gets so excited and wants to do nothing but follow Kyle around and play with him. I'm sure there is a lot more going on in our lives right now but Mason is now throwing rocks onto our grass so I have to go and stop him before fills the whole yard up with rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment