A few weeks ago we went camping with my family up Spanish Fork Canyon. Mason of course had a blast throwing rocks, sticks, playing in the dirt and following grandma every where she went.
Kyle, Chrissie and Mason
Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Camping and 4 wheeling
Over the 24th Kyle, Mason, Becky, Brooks and I went for a 4 wheeler ride. It was Mason's first time going on a long ride and I was really nervous that he wouldn't want to keep his helmet on and that he would get tired of riding but he did awesome. We sat between Kyle and I and just looked around at the scenery. On the way back down to the truck Mason fell asleep and slept the whole way down, I wanted to take a pic of him sleeping but he woke up before I could get it little stinker. I'm so happy we were able to go 4 wheeling and that Becky and Brooks came too.




A few weeks ago we went camping with my family up Spanish Fork Canyon. Mason of course had a blast throwing rocks, sticks, playing in the dirt and following grandma every where she went.


A few weeks ago we went camping with my family up Spanish Fork Canyon. Mason of course had a blast throwing rocks, sticks, playing in the dirt and following grandma every where she went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment