
I wanted to post a little bit about Mason for those of you who don't get to enjoy his sweet company everyday. Mason finally got his cast off and hasn't slowed down since. He loves walking everywhere. We went to the park with him a couple of weeks ago and he didn't want to play on the playground he wanted to walk all over the park (he is a very active boy). Mason loves to be outside if he ever sees anyone going out side he will go as fast as he can to get to them so that he can go out with them. His favorite thing to do outside at our house is play fetch with our dog Drake. He will go over pick up his toy and then walk over to Drake's kennel and point and say "aahh".
Mason loves books but not to sit there and hear the whole book but he loves for you to point to the pictures and tell you what it is and then he hurries and turns the page. Then he will get you the next book to look at. His favorite toy to play with is any type of ball if he sees a ball he will point to it and say "bababall". He has a pretty good arm on him, whenever he gets a ball in his hand I always have to make sure to be prepared to catch it. I actually just took one to the face as I was typing this post. Other then playing with the balls his next favorite toy would have to be getting into our spoon and spatula drawer and play with them.
Mason is a jabber mouth, he loves to talk (even though you can't understand much). His favorite word to say is "Duck" he has gotten very and saying it whenever he sees one he says "duckk" and then tries saying "quack". Like I said before he says "bababall" he says "cauck" for cracker or any type of food. "Ouhh" for outside, "haah" for horse, "tada" and covers his ears when he says it, we haven't figured out what that is suppose to mean. He tries to sound out "whats that" and then points to something. Of course "dada" and "mama" he says "dada" more though. Then he just jabbers the rest but he knows what he is saying I just wish I could figure it out.
Mason is all boy he loves to explore and get into everything. Nothing in my house is the right place because Mason will pick it up and take it into another room. He is always hungry!! He can eat and eat and eat, but yet he still isn't growing. He loves to tease people. Its our morning ritual that I will go into my closet to get dressed and he will hurry and run over and shut the door on me and I will say "let me out" and I can hear him on the other side of the door laughing. He loves it when you laugh at him he will just get a big grin on his face like ya I'm funny (Robinson trait).
Last but not least Mason is such a sweet boy. He loves to give you big hugs and kisses or cuddle up on your shoulder and just love you. He always knows when we haven't hung out as a family for a long time and makes sure that all three of us are in the same room, he know when it is time for family time and not running around time. Kyle and I love Mason so much he has brought so much joy and happiness in our lives we couldn't of asked for a better little boy.
What a sweetie can't wait till all the boys are old enough to be running around playing at Blackhawk together!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute! What a lucky little guy he is to have such wonderful parents! Love you all!!
ReplyDelete