Kyle, Chrissie and Mason

Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

School work and Mason

I just realized I haven't put anything up since Halloween so I thought I would do a quick post to update and then hopefully I can get some Christmas pictures up. I finished my last class for this term yesterday and was way excited to see that I can do classes online and I can especially do it with a child! I still have two more months left of my term so I'm going to try to take one or two more classes if I can, so I can get my degree a little faster. The end of November we found out that Kyle was going to have to work 7/10's for 2 weeks, so basically we didn't see Kyle a whole lot those two weeks. I didn't know how we were going to make it through I was stressed with school, work and being a single mom, Kyle was sleep deprived from all the driving back and forth and was working a lot of hours. Thanks goodness we were able to make it through those 2 weeks and at the end we got some exciting news that Kyle was going to be able to come home!!! Kyle and I were so thrilled. It has been so nice to have Kyle home every night its amazing how much it was affecting Mason, he has been so much happier these past weeks. Speaking of Mason he is such a riot. He is loving Cars the movie these days he will walk around and talk about McQueen and Mater. He is still loving horses and elephants. He started watching Jungle Book and his favorite part was the elephant parade so now he will march around the house saying "1, 2, 1, 2...its the cutest thing ever. Mason is a very picky eater and my mom says that I was the same way. He will eat cereal, peanut butter, bread, grapes, bananas and CANDY! Also, he has started to eat "chicken nugget" he knows when we drive by McDonald's or Wendy's to say "chicken nugget". We have started saying family prayers with Mason and he has picked up on folding his arms and then saying "amen" when we are done, its the cutest thing ever. Mason is the sweetest boy in the world and we are so lucky to have such a good little boy! Our family is so blessed and very lucky to have all of our family and friends that have been here to help and support us through these crazy times and we thank you all so much for everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment