Kyle, Chrissie and Mason

Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!

Friday, November 12, 2010

JoAnna and Kayla

A year ago today we lost two of the most beautiful and amazing people in our lives. This past year has been a roller coaster of emotions, the ups and downs. We lost JoAnna and Kayla in a car accident but we were also blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Its been so hard for this one year day to arrive. I had heard from somewhere that you can't make the day of sadness and sorrow but of happiness and joy of the ones you lost memories. I was ready to do that I was prepared to be sad but also not to let it consume me but to think of all the happy times I had with JoAnna and Kayla. Lets just say its not as easy as I thought, but I will keep on trying and I want to encourage all of you that were touched by JoAnna and Kayla in your life's to do the same lets make today a day of their smiles and laughter a remembrance of how wonderful they were ( even though it will be hard). I also want to tell everyone life is to short to be angry and resentful towards others, JoAnna and Kayla's passing taught me this. I'm so thankful I had no regrets with either one of them because I know the last time I saw both of them I hugged them and told them I loved them. I know that people hurt us and let us down but in the end we shouldn't ever let a day go by without trying to forgive them and loving them no matter what! I just want to end this post by saying that as much as I miss JoAnna and Kayla I know with every bone in my body and every fiber of my being that I will see them again and I will get to spend eternity telling them I love them and hugging them, so until we meet again, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment