Kyle, Chrissie and Mason
Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Getting Teeth
This past week Mason had his very first tooth come through and even though it is very exciting that he has hit this milestone in his life it has been a little hard. Mason has had the typical signs of getting a tooth, runny nose, a little fever, drooling and putting everything in his mouth, but the problem is knowing if he is only having these symptoms because he is getting his teeth or is he sick as well (it is cold and flu season). Now I know that Kyle and I are very blessed to have such a happy baby it doesn't take much to make Mason smile and laugh but right now he is fighting everything I try to do for him, change his diaper, change his clothes, put him down for a nap, etc... darn teeth. I know every parent has to go through this but I definitely was not looking forward to this milestone in Mason's life. On a good note Mason is starting to get up on his hands and knees and rock, he hasn't figured out yet how to move them forward. He has figured out how to crawl like a worm to get to things. He is growing up so fast. Well that gives you a little glimpse into our lives with Mason!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun and frustrating. It's so normal for you to be frustrated, but this too will pass until another tooth comes through :) Pretty soon he'll be three and then you won't have to worry about teeth anymore!
ReplyDelete