Kyle, Chrissie and Mason

Welcome to our blog we hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into our crazy lives!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Facials, Micros and more....

So I finally decided to purchase a facial machine. I'm very excited about all the different things I can do with it. I have put my Menu here on our blog so people can look at what I can do and my pricing. If you have any questions please give me a call.



Facials


Basic: Cleanse, exfoliate, mask $10

European: Cleanse, exfoliate,

massage of face and chest, mask $20

Aromatherapy: Cleanse, exfoliate,

aromatherapy treatment, mask $20

Deep pore: Cleanse, exfoliate,

extraction, mask $20

Add $3 to any treatment for skin analysis.

Microdermabrasion

1 treatment: $40

Series of 6: $210 plus a skin analysis

1 Treatment w/ mask: $45

Series of 6: $240 plus a skin analysis



*Exfoliation/Peels


Glycolic $15

series of 6 $75


Salicylic $20

Series of 6 $100


Jessner $25


Lactic $15

Series of 6 $75


Pedicures


Basic: $10

Spa: $18


Waxing

Brow: $7

Lip: $5
Underarm: $12

Full Arm: $20

Half Arm: $12

Fingers: $8

Hand: $10

Full Legs: $30

Half Legs: $20

Feet: $12

Toes: $8

Bikini: $12

Navel: $8

Chest: $15

Abs: $15

Back: $15 - $30

* Some of the peels I have to order so please give me two weeks to order.

Phone number: 801-380-1134

Email: chrissie319@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the Microdermabrasion treatments you have been giving me :) So awesome! Thank you Chrissie for taking care of my face!!!

    ReplyDelete